Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fall 2011 ENC1145

As the semester winds down to the last week, and I look back I feel like it did not fail in living up to my expectations of long and tedious. There were point when I was sure that it would never end but then there were points when I was almost nostaglic to see days pass. This class in particular I enjoyed for the ablity to put down my thoughts in a creative way. The other classes I took this semester were intro to Italian, computers online and american lit. While I enjoyed my Italian TA the class was a lot of memorizing, computers was as boring as it could be and my lit class read the Awakening and said that Edna was annoying and whiney and said that I was wrong in thinking that she was strong. This class let me express my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment