Thursday, November 10, 2011

Paper One: So far

So we're on the last leg of of paper 2 and I'm really happy with where i'm at. I changed my topic from something about growing into a strong independent woman to being able to make decisions that aren't based on stereotypes. I think I should add a quote that rusty and casey's  parents say when they come for parent's weekend. Also mention something about philanthropy work done my greek life and when the last time the Football team of a university held a car wash. I think the research that I have is solid information. Maybe I should switch some wording around at the part when I'm talking about group extremes. Other than that I'm on a solid roll and so ready to finish this paper for good. I'm kind of worried about paper 3 and the final project considering how there is only like a month of school left for two assignments and so far for the last two assignments they've been given about a month each.

No comments:

Post a Comment